Fisher Gold Bug 2 Metal Detector Review
In this Fisher Gold Bug 2 Metal Detector Review we discuss the specifications and Gold Finding capabilities of this mid-priced Hobby class Metal detector!
Fisher Gold Bug 2 Metal Detector Review Features and Description
- Fisher Gold Bug 2 Metal Detector has both 1/4 and 1/8 inch Headphone Jacks – Nice as most detectors don't offer both.
Fisher Gold Bug 2 Metal Detector comes with a 6 1/2" Elliptical Search Coil (they can be had with the 6.5 inch coil and a larger coil depending on where you buy it. Note that if you really want to nugget hunt I recommend getting a small 4 inch coil as well. they are easier to maneuver around rocky areas.
Fisher Gold Bug 2 Metal Detector has a 5 Year Warranty – That is excellent and better then most detectors
- Fisher Gold Bug 2 Metal Detector has a Large Back Lit LCD Screen with 0-99 numeric target identification display – Again excellent display screen. and for those of us with weak eyes, larger is Better!
- Fisher Gold Bug 2 Metal Detector has 2 Search modes All-Metal and Discriminate – 19kHz Operating Frequency and 2 Tone VCO – Depth readout and running signal strength indicator
- The Fisher Gold Bug 2 Metal Detector has a Powerful 71kHz Operation for extreme sensitivity to small gold nuggets
- The Fisher Gold Bug 2 Metal Detector is Convertible to Hip mounted or chest mount – Another feature not found on many detectors
- The Fisher Gold Bug 2 Metal Detector Resistant to dust and moisture GOOD! which I think should be a must for all detectors but isn't. Some warn you not to use them past a certain humidity! Give me a break. Dust, dirt and moisture are apart of metal detecting. If a detector can't handle those then they shouldn't be sold!
- Fisher Gold Bug 2 Metal Detector Boosts audio signal of small and deep targets – A great Feature and needed to help find nuggets down in the sand
- Fisher Gold Bug 2 Metal Detector has a bunch of other features too like Threshold and Gain Adjustments, an inexpensive 2 9v power supply (uses 2 batteries), Lightest weight(At 2.9 pounds this is a very light detector)/ Best ergonomics in the industry – No-Motion pinpoint , "IRON DISC" mode rejects iron (trash) targets and hot rocks.
Gold Bug 2 Description
The Gold Bug 2 metal detector is designed specifically to find the smallest gold nuggets in the most highly mineralized soils. No detector can find more gold than the GOLD BUG 2. Or so they say. Read on:
Fisher Gold Bug 2 Metal Detector Review – Details on the Gold Bug 2!
You are not getting a machine that is good at everything and will find gold too, you are getting a machine that was designed to FIND GOLD THE BEST! So Like the original Gold Bug, the Gold Bug 2 is designed for finding gold nuggets. It is a super sensitive, ultra-high frequency gold Machine that has all the features you need to be successful . Some of those we already mentioned summarized here include the iron-discrimination, dust and moisture resistance, audio-boost and the ability to operate in extremely mineralized soil with a 3-position mineralization switch. It comes with either a 6 1/2" or a 10" elliptical search coil for the same great price.
OK so the Fisher Gold Bug 2 Metal Detector is ultra High Frequency and has great Iron Discrimination and is hardy. What else? The Fisher Gold Bug 2 uses low-noise, precision-matched, temperature-compensated components and state-of-the-art circuitry..
What the heck does that mean? Well it means that the machine gives increased sensitivity to smaller and deeper nuggets even in highly mineralized soil. With the Gold Bug 2's audio boost and iron discrimination mode you can now hear those faint, deep signals while avoiding hot rocks and ferrous targets. It finds gold where it is deeper and smaller then most of its competitor!
Switch on the Gold Bug-2's High Mineralization Mode, and you can hunt gold-bearing areas that were previously off limits. Flip a switch for the Gold Bug-2's Audio Boost Mode and hear those faint, deep signals. Or use the new Iron Discrimination Mode to help avoid hot rocks and ferrous targets. Meanwhile, a dust and moisture resistant control housing helps keep your Gold Bug-2 in peak operating condition.
Find Gold with Fisher's 71-kHz, Deep-Search Nugget Detector. The Gold Bug 2 is backed by Fisher's 5 year limited warranty and the commitment to quality that goes into every Fisher Detector.
|Average SALE Price:||$499.00|
OK thats it for this Fisher Gold Bug 2 Metal Detector Review